Since I have never done things you probably don’t know about me post, I thought it would be fun, so here goes.
- I’ve always lived in the same house- In a place called Kent in the UK.
- I’m a little short- Being 5’1 I’m not always the tallest person in the room.
- It took me five attempts to pass my driving test- My nerves always let me down. Funny enough I passed during the lockdown.
- My first job was as a lifeguard- I was seventeen at it was at the local leisure centre.
- I’m an only child- People are surprised to hear I’m an only child.
- My favourite animal is a dog- Always has been since I was a little girl.
- I’m afraid of birds- It’s pretty random, but it’s a genuine fear.
- Pokémon Go is my guilty pleasure- I started it during lockdown boredom and now I’m pretty hooked.
- My favourite subject at school was Drama- I would’ve done this subject all day at school if I could’ve.
- I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie- I love roller coasters and theme parks. I’ve been on Over the Edge in Amsterdam. the highest swing in Europe.
Hope you enjoyed reading.
Take care Lauren x