Hi readers! So today is my dog Mollys birthday. So to celebrate I thought I would do the furry friend tag.
1.What is your pet’s name? Molly.
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? She’s a dog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
3. Where did you get him/her? We got her from the local rescue centre.
4. What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality? She gets excited whenever she sees anyone. She will lay down the greet them.
5. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? A lot, where I don’t have siblings she’s kind of like a sibling. She didn’t have the best start in life, so the bond is there and strong.
6. What are the nicknames that you call your pet? Molly-moo and Licker (because she kisses all the time)
7. How long have you had your pet? 5 and a half years.
8. Does your pet know any tricks? Sit, speak, wait, paw, play dead and roll over. She knows what walk, dinner and treats means.
9. What is your pets favourite toy? Squeaky ball.
10. Has your pet destroyed anything? She used to chew pretty bad. She’s destroyed hairbrushes and magazines.
11. How would your pet react to an intruder in your house? Probably greet them and get excited (vicious I know)
12. What is your pet’s favourite treat? Anything.
13. Can your pet swim? I’m not sure I’ve never tested her.
14. Do you crate your pet? No.
15. What is one negative thing about your pet? She is sometimes very clingy.
16. Does your pet sleep in bed with you? No.
17. Who does your pet love most? Me, of course.
18. Does your pet have a 4 legged BFF? She has lots of friends in the area. My nan’s dog is the one she’s probably been with most.
19. Do you dress your pet up? No. Unless you would say a coat for when it’s raining or cold dressing up.
20. If you could get another pet, what would it be and why? I don’t think I would get another pet. I’m pretty happy with just Molly.
Thank you for reading
Take Care Lauren x